Sunday, June 20, 2004

Today is a rather fun day. Though my mood doesn't give me the drive to carry on typing... Yep. I'm feeling moody right now. Yawn. I just feel like burying my head in my book and shut everything that is happening outta my mind. Though i'm so unsure of what the HECK is bothering me right now.
Just suddenly moody. Think my auntie's coming. ha. Get it girls?
Yep. I have this stupid oral tmr. Why isn't it at 8am!? Then i can ask my dad to bring me to school. I'm lazy. X: I feel like swimming at cdans after the oral tmr. Ya, stupid, i know. -.- URGH. Moody la.
Had a weird dream this morning [not last night la cus i slept around 12plus. it isn't late to many though. lol.]. Dreamt that i got the LP tix??!! -.- blah. and i dreamt of a weird place. with weird people. Then ms gwee. OMIGOSH! why ms gwee? i have no idea. :X

Cousins came today and the first thing i did was to hug jeremy :DD *grins* They went downstairs to play soccer and i was the drink lady/girl as usual. Haha. Two boys joined in their game cus they were short of people. [my dear cousin, joel, wasn't here you see] yep one of the boy was half cheena,half malay while the other one was malay. they were damn good i tell yaaaa! darn good! you should have seen the way they played. It was G-O-O-D man. lol. Even my dad ask them to give chances. (; Too bad joel wasn't here. If not it'll be a much more interesting match!
3 more people joined in after that. There was 1 poseur, 1 caucasian-looking guy, and 1 small kid. -.- lol. don't really like them. They were rude lors. kept calling that half cheena, half malay guy 'kranji boy'. wth?
This nkf person called me. How sick. Then she was speaking in a weird and disgusting kinda slang -.-" Wth. Ya i kinda hanged up on her. lol. i said can you talk to my mum cus she wants to like sent some kinda card. think it's asking me to donate again. Lol and she didn't speak and everything so i just hanged up. lol. rude eh? but who cares nkf's sick! With those stupid nkf charity shows. Stupid stunts. -.- As if if you die there will be donations of millions and billions. Lame thinking!!
Got this from friendster. Lol. credits to.. er, jessica? hello!! *waves like craz-ayyeee*

Before I go to sleep,
I always pray that I won't wake.
Because my life seems meaningless
And sometimes it seems fake.

Blinded by these lies,
I'm waiting for what is true.
Maybe one day I'll wake up
And be lying next to you.

These dreams are killing me,
Why won't they go away?
They make me want you more,
Each and every day.

Even though it's been forever
Since you said goodbye,
I wish we were still together
But now I can see why.

Nothing will ever be the same,
And for that I'm the one to be blamed.

But Dreams are not reality,
Nor will they ever be.
But sometimes they can hurt you
Worse than reality.


Damn tired.
Oh. I love ethan :D
I love whoever's reading this too! Yawnn.
Byee!
Oh, copycats go die!
And i hate the way jamie tan hosts morning madness. She is not hosting the show. She is being the laughing machine. -.-"
Ok i shall stop my comments. -zipsh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home